- Red player passes the ball up towards the end of the area and becomes the defender.
- Blue sprints to gain possession of the ball and looks to twist and turn to dribble into the end zone from which they started.
- If red defender wins the ball back, play into the mini goal.
- *area size flexible on intended outcomes and player ability
- End zone at the top for defender to dribble into on transition if no mini goals are available
- Attacker can set the ball into the goal if they think they can’t twist and turn
- Two gates at the bottom rather than an end zone