- The blue player attacks the red defender in zone 1 in a 1v1 situation, if successful they attack the second red defender in zone 2, if successful in getting to the end zone they finish 1v1.
- If a red defender wins the ball back, they try to pass into the mini goals on transition to gain a point.
*area size flexible on intended outcomes and player ability
- 2v1 in attacking favour
- Zone 1 defender can recover if beat
- Attackers able to shoot from middle third
- Defenders dribble over the front line of their zone on transition (if no mini goals are available)
- Just have one lane of the gauntlet if low on numbers